(last updated on 23rdOctober 2012)
Personal information provided by You or gathered by Us is controlled primarily by Us as data controller pursuant to the Datenschutzgesetz 2000 (Data Protection Law Austria, 2000).
2. What information do We collect?
We collect and process the following information about You:
- information We learn about You from Your use of the Website and Content and Services offered by Us;
- details of any transactions You carry out through the Website; and
- information You provide when giving Us feedback and Content.
3. For what purposes do We use the information We collect?
We use personal information collected from You for the following purposes:
- to provide Our Content, Services and products;
- to improve and personalise Website, Content, Services and products;
- to research Our Website, Content, Services and products;
- to ensure that the Services and Content are relevant to You;
- to deliver and provide You with Our Content or Services;
- to carry out auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and enhance the Content or the Services We provide; and
- to transfer Your details to relevant third parties, public bodies, competent authorities, industry organisations, collection agencies, regulators, assignees as reasonably required for the operation of Our business and in the event of a merger or acquisition.
We may also monitor Your usage of the Website, and Content or Services You receive, request or provide when using the Website for the purposes of quality control.
4. How do We store and when do We transfer Your personal information?
All personal information that You submit via the Website is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the European Union. Information submitted by You may be disclosed by Us to other companies within the Red Bull Group and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described below, which may be situated outside the European Union and/or may be processed by staff operating outside the European Union. We use third party vendors, hosting and service partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology to run the Website. By submitting information via the Website, You agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
5. Disclosure of Your information
We may share the information We collect among. Our affiliated companies at home and abroad including Our partners, joint ventures and with any future owners of the Website.
We may from time to time employ other companies and individuals to carry out functions on Our behalf including delivering services, providing marketing assistance, analysing dataand invoicing purposes and enforcing Our Terms and Conditions. In order to carry out their functions these companies and individuals may require access to Your personal information but We shall only disclose such relevant personal information as is needed by them to perform their functions. Where requested to do so, We may co-operate with any court, tribunal, regulatory body, police authority or other similar authority in any investigations or proceedings concerning You or Your use of the Website. This may include disclosing information about communications transmitted via the Services to the authorities where required.
Whilst We take measures to safeguard the personal information that You provide to Us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that We cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that You transfer to Us over the Internet.
6. Tracking Software and Cookies – What are they and how do We use them?
7. Your rights
© 2012 Red Bull Media House GmbH